Did you mean: 
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

RAM Upgrade Problem

HP Recommended
hp-15-db0000au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a hp laptop with AMD Ryzen 3.It has 4gigs 2400mhz Ram(in task manager speed). I bought a new ram 2400ghz  and I plug it into the laptop. it works for one hour. After the windows were restarted. I saw windows blue screen problem. the laptop restarts and restarts again. I remove the new ram and turn on the laptop it works. How can I find the same Ram for my laptop please help? I need some help with this issue 

see these attachmentsScreenshot (10).jpgScreenshot (12).png photo_2020-11-28_01-21-25.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
1,392 1,392 41 56
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@Thejan_Go, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This depends on the size of the HDD in your notebook. The short test should complete within 10 or 20 min. Also, you can check the below link about the testing HDD from BIOS

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00439024

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation