Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 2000-2202TU
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Model- HP 2000-2202TU I have and only 2048GB DDR3 SDRAM specifications is written on the box of laptop. How much MHz RAM is suitable for this model I want to know for upgradation. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the service manual for your notebook.

c03308228.pdf (hp.com)

The memory upgrade info can be found in chapter 1.   Your notebook supports 2 x 4 GB of memory.

HP Recommended

Sir this very old manual. My hp model laptop is not mentioned in your link. Please send me the solution of particular model. 

HP Recommended

Hi:

That is the manual for the whole HP 2000-2xxx model series. 

There is no such thing as a specific manual for your notebook.

You can determine how much memory your notebook can support by:

Running the Command Prompt app as an administrator, and enter the following command...

wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevices

It gives the final value in kilobytes which can be converted to gigabytes (divide the value by 1048576 to convert KB to GB).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.