03-26-2017 02:54 AM
i wanted to know how i could replace the harddisk in my laptop. but i cant find the manual.
Help is appreciated
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Replace harddisk
03-26-2017 06:41 AM
I forgot the two screws underneath the rubbers. Now i could change the disk successfully.
03-26-2017 03:09 AM
As we have properly understood your issue you want to replace your hard disk in your laptop for this please follow these steps:
- Turn the computer off and remove the back panel.
- Look for any screws securing your drive to the laptop.
- Lift the old drive up about 30 or 45 degrees and pull it out.
- In its place, install the SSD and put the back panel on.
Nitin singh guleria
03-26-2017 03:14 AM
Thank you for the quick answer, but the big question is with the HP Notebook – 17-Y006NG how do i get the back panel off.
I removed every screw on the back of the laptop. Then removed the DVD drive. But then the complete back does not even move and i dont want to break stuff. So i thought there must be a trick to get this thing open.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot