Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavillion x360 15-dq0007na
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi could anybody please point me in the direction of a replacement keyboard for a HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-dq0007na my step daughter has spilled water over hers and then tried to dry it with a hairdryer and melted half the keys, D'oh!!!! I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find 1 so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Its poorly understood that modern thin and light laptops do not have easily replaceable keyboards. Its necessary to replace the whole top cover, which is an expensive part and the procedure to replace requires completely tearing the laptop down and rebuilding it. Post back if you want detailed instructions on how to do this. 

HP Recommended

Thank you huffer yes I understand i may have to replace the top case, nothing is simple anymore haha could you possible point me in the direction of a replacement part as I can't seem to find 1 and I'm unsure of compatible part numbers .thank you 

HP Recommended

Service Manual:

Manual 

see p. 17 for the list of top cover part numbers. Specs do not tell me if you have a fingerprint reader or backlit keyboard. If not you can have them if you order the correct part. Assuming its this one:

For use in models with a backlit keyboard:
● With ƭngerprint reader; natural silver L51519-xx1

UK Country Code is -031 so you need L51510-031 assuming I have the color right

Not found in HP Parts Store or on eBay or amazon uk

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.