cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Screen lifting in bottom right corner

HP Recommended

I went to open my laptop, as usual, yesterday and happened to notice that the bottom-right edge of the screen lifted somewhat as I opened it to a 90-degree angle. I never use tablet mode and the hinges seem to be working properly. I have not dropped my laptop or even left home with it. It is just about a year old and very gently used. Can anyone explain with this is happening or how to fix it? I am concerned about the screen cracking or not working anymore and I am afraid to open and close it ever again.  Please HELP!

1 REPLY 1
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Exactly the same issue that I have since over a month, I hardly use this notebook maybe 4-5 hrs a week at the maximum, that too to take zoom classes. I don’t even carry that anywhere so not sure if it’s missing a screw or something else. Didn’t even know how to explain the problem and glad to see you explained it perfectly but sorry to see you have the same issue. Hope we find some answers. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation