Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15-ay009 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have bought my Hp Laptop in India, but now am staying in Netherlands. My Laptop is still under warranty, but I am not finding any information regarding the service centers in Netherlands to get my Laptop repair. My laptop is showing error 90B (Cooling Fan error) recently. I dont want to give it to local repair shops since it voids the warranty. But I have searched all the websites of HP, but I couldnt get the contact details of HP service centers of Netherlands. Please let me know asap how to resolve my issue. Or atleast please give me details of service centers near Delft, Netherlands.

One more general feedback is website could be made with option of English along with Dutch. Since many non Dutch students are residing in netherlands.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@PrajCP

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Notebook - 15-ay009dx and receive a 90B (Cooling Fan error). Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

You may try to contact the local HP support helpline and reach them via this link: www.hp.com/contacthp. Incase, you're using Google Chrome as the web browser, you can translate a webpage to English. Please find below the image which explains how to translate a webpage to English:

To assist you better, I would like to know the following information:

• Is your laptop overheating?
  • If you press the f1 key then does it boot to Windows after the error?
  • Can you hear the fan spinning in the laptop?

While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Power off the laptop.
  • Remove the battery out. If the battery is integrated and does not have a latch to release it then leave the battery inside the laptop.
  • Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
  • Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
  • Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
  • Power ON the laptop.

If the laptop boots to Windows, then please update the BIOS. The BIOS update can be downloaded and installed via this link. The charger must be connected until the BIOS is complete.

If the issue persists then please attempt to rollback the BIOS. The steps mentioned under "Recovering the BIOS using key press combination " should  help: HP Notebook PCs - Recovering the BIOS (Basic Input Output System) | HP® Support

Also, the steps mentioned in this HP document help in fixing various fan related issues and overheating problems. 

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Please feel free to keep me posted. All the best! 🙂

HP Recommended
Hi,
Thanks for your information. I have already tried all those things.
I can hear some sound one I switch on, I don't know if it's fan or hard-disk. But I think it's not fan, since no air is coming out.
I have already updated the Bias and still facing the issue.
Can you please give me the exact contact details of HP service centres in Netherlands? I have double checked those links sent by you even before I started this post. There is nothing in that link if you choose Netherlands. I just have option to call/post in this forum. Please send me the exact link showing contacts of service centres in Netherlands. Or send me the snaps of the details. This is my appreciated.

It's already been half week and I am still struggling to find service centres. This is pathetic.
HP Recommended

@PrajCP

Hi,

I did some research and found the phone no. of HP phone support in the Netherlands. I have sent you a private message with the phone no. 

Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience. 

HP Recommended
Hi.
Thanks for the phone number. I meant the locations of service centres in Netherlands. Can you please send me the details of locations of service centres in Netherlands and their timings to visit.
HP Recommended

@PrajCP

Usually, you need to contact the HP tech support number and they check the available service options for the product and guide you through the repair procedure and how to send it across to HP.

Let me know what happens after you call HP phone support. Thanks! 🙂

HP Recommended
Can you also please send me their number? I really need to talk to them. My laptop has a problem and I only bought it 2 weeks ago.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.