Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d0000 (2V8V2AV)

Hello, the motherboard was repaired at the authorized technical service. After the motherboard repair, when I received it, I was told "Windows is damaged, you need to install it again" I installed Windows on 3 separate disks that I am sure are healthy, I tried with different RAM, I started diagnostics, I removed the battery and tried it, I completed the BIOS updates, I completed the windows updates, but it still lags and hangs, it seems like it is an old HDD. It acts as if I installed Windows 10 on a device with 1 GB RAM. HP Diagnostic did not find any problem. Is there any setting I should make after this motherboard replacement?

Thank you for your valuable time.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Additionally, when I press the Power button, it flashes the light 3 times as if it is analyzing, then it starts to turn on, but it turns on and off very slowly, it was like this when Windows was not available, I checked the disks again and again, but they are all healthy and the read and write values ​​are good enough.
HP Recommended

Hi @abdullah_deniz,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to assist you.

I see that you are facing an issue with your Laptop that is running slow.

Please follow the steps below to perform an extensive system test to confirm if the hardware is working fine.

1) Shut down the computer.

2) Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.  

3) Press F2 once.  

4) Go to the system test > extensive test

If the hardware is working fine. Please click on this link to perform a recovery on your Laptop once again.  (Take a backup of the data before performing a recovery)

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi, Irwin

The diagnostic test hangs and never ends. It remained open for about 10 hours but was only 30% complete. Where it hangs is "Memory Test"

The problem is not solved yet, but can I know HP's warranty and replacement requirements and the countries covered under warranty? Can I repair or exchange a device I bought from Romania in Turkey? Where can I get information about my legal rights? I assume you are an authorized person at HP, can you give me some information?

Thank you very much for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.