Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre 360x will not charge

Spectre 360x 13"
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Spectre stopped charging and is now dead.  I tried holding the power button for 15 sec like I saw in another post, but it did nothing.  Ive plugged the adapter directly into  an outlet and tried a power bank that I have previously charged it with, nothing.

The hp support page says "This product is no longer serviced by HP" but I still have several months left on the manufacturers warranty.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,208 17,730 1,286 1,939
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre 360x will not charge

Hi! @alamance,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Regards

A4Apollo

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation