Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
osamamansoor
Level 2
20 11 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

TPM Chip in HP Spectre x360 14 EA0047NR - Tiger Lake ?

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 14 EA0047NR

Hi,
I am interested to buy HP Spectre x360 14 EA0047NR - Tiger Lake - 11th Gen but as a necessary requirement of the company, we need to ensure that every laptop must have a TPM chip for BitLocker.

I am unable to identify through specs available on different HP forums regarding its TPM chip, please help

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,975 9,871 797 3,842
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @osamamansoor 

This is not listed in the PC specs for thie Spectre model, so most likely it does not have one.

Generally speaking only Business/Enterprise grade laptops tend to have the TPM chips

If you need a TPM and if you purchase for a company, please consider the business class devices , like these >> https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/mlp/business-solutions/laptops-and-workstations

• There are several series of business class devices : Essential series, Probook, Elitebook
  • Mobile workstations: Z-series / Zbook
>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation