Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

The hinge on my much-loved Notebook has become 'loose'. Can I find repair help locally? Baltimore,  MD area. What is the correct term(s) to use to describe the problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey,

Yeah it will be available contact Hp technical support for service

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hp%20service%20center...

You can tell them that the hinges are loose 

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thx for replying BUT "Your search - hp service center in united states maryland - could not be completed with the requested search options. Reset search tools"  was the answer. Investigating further it looks like one of the plastic connections is broken. Are parts available? 

HP Recommended

Thx for replying BUT "Your search - hp service center in united states maryland - could not be completed with the requested search options. Reset search tools"  was the answer. Investigating further it looks like one of the plastic connections is broken. Are parts available? 

HP Recommended

Hey,

Yeah it will be available contact Hp technical support for service

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.