Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
My PC won't turn on at all. I have had no problems at all with it. I checked the power adapter and when it's plugged in to the back of my PC the little green light goes out. But when I disconnect it from my PC while it's plugged into the wall the green light comes on on the adapter. What's up?
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @Ezbd21,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with your computer not powering ON. Happy to help.

Do you get any beeps or error when you try to turn the computer ON?

Have you connected any peripherals or accessories to your computer?

Did you make any changes on the computer (hardware or software)?

Recommend you to disconnect all the cables connected to your computer. 

Hold down the power button for 30 seconds. 

Connected only the power cord and the keyboard and turn the computer ON and check. 

For other troubleshooting steps, please refer to this article

Keep me posted. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.