Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP STREAM LAPTOP 11
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been struggling with this issue ever since I got this laptop. I am NOT pleased at ALL with what I bought. 

My trackpad has been such a problem and I'm fixing to just get rid of this laptop and buy a new one.

Every time I try to move the trackpad, it'll bug out. It will go the way i want it to go then it will stop and flick around until I put my hand off of it. It will randomly CLICK when I'm not even putting pressure on it. I have looked for any possible solution and I have yet to find a SINGLE ANSWER. I'm very upset. You have no idea how much of a struggle it was just to get to this page because of this issue.

Any solutions? If I have to replace the trackpad because of how it came then I'm just going to burn this thing and buy a new one.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ACKSELOMG

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.