Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-ce3010ng (14 Zoll / Full HD) Laptop (Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo erstmal,

Ich habe einen HP Pavillion 14-ce3010ng Laptop. Ich wollte diesen nun mit einem kleinen USB C Hub mit meinem Monitor verbinden da ich noch zusätzliche USB 3.0 Ports benötige. Der Hub versorgt meinem Laptop mit 3xUSB 3.0, Lan-Kabel Anschluss und hat auch einen HDMI Ausgang. Mir geht es darum das ich meinen Laptop einfach mit all meinen Geräten Zuhause verbinden kann ohne alles einzeln einzustecken. Es funktionieren alle Anschlüsse des HUBs bis auf den HDMI. Allerdings habe ich diesen auch am Mac meines Mitbewohner getestet hier funktioniert auch dieser.

So nun versteh ich nicht warum der HP den Bildschirm nicht erkennt. Da an der DELL Dockingstation meines Mitbewohners auch mein Laptop mit USB C auf beide Bildschirme ausgeben kann.

Da ich ja schon rausgefunden habe, dass mein HP keine Stromaufnahme über USB C hat, befürchte ich das es daran liegt, dass der USB C Hub keine eigene Stromversorgung hat. Kann das sein?

oder hab ich lediglich vergessen einzelne Treiber zu aktualisieren?

Eventuell hat ja jemand ein ähnliches Problem habe ehrlich gesagt nichts gefunden und hoffe auf Hilfe.

Beste Grüße,

Super210

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @Super210 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Im sorry I thought the english and german community is just the same

USB C port with a small dock to HDMI for the monitor

Product: HP Pavilion 14-Ce3010ng (14 inch / Full HD) laptop (Intel Core I5-1035G1, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

I have an HP Pavillion 14-ce3010ng. I wanted to connect this one to my monitor with a small USB C hub because I still need additional USB 3.0 ports. The hub supplies my laptop with 3xUSB 3.0, LAN cable connections and also has an HDMI output. I want to be able to easily connect my laptop to all my devices at home without having to plug everything in individually. All connections of the HUB work except for the HDMI. However, I also tested it on my roommate's Mac, and on his MacBook everything works.

So now I don't understand why the HP doesn't recognize the screen. Because at the DELL docking station of my roommate, my laptop can also output to both screens  with USB C.

Since I have already found out that my HP has no power consumption via USB C, I fear that it is because the USB C hub does not have its own power supply.

Is this possible?

or did I just forget to update individual drivers?

Maybe someone has a similar problem, I honestly didn't find anything and hope for help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.