Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I have HP Elitebook 855 G8 and USB-C port doesnt reach USB 3.2 speed specs with specific device.

This is happening only when I connect USB-C hub type <LINQ 8 in 1 Pro Edition #LQ48010>, which has USB 3.2 speed specs. The speed drop down to USB 2.0 around 40MB/s.

But when I connect the same <LINQ 8 in 1 Pro Edition #LQ48010> to some other PC the speed 3.2 is reached 300MB/s+.

It is clearly a software problem or some kind of equipment mismach.

I tested the port directly and connect USB key with USB 3.2 speed on the same port as hub was before, the speed reached its specs 700MB/s+. 

I alredy remove and reinstall USB drivers but the problem is stil present. Do you have some opinion how to or what else I can do. Is there some additional drivers I need? As I know it should be plug&play... Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.