Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
I wish to perform upgrade on my HP laptop "15s-DU1034TU".
1. What is the maximum 'memory' capacity I can upgrade from existing 8 GB RAM. I see one memory slot available.
2. What memory options I can choose with speed specifications?
3. Which SSD will be 'compatible' for storage upgrade? "SATA or M.2 or NVMe or PCIe"?
4. What is maximum 'SSD capacity' I can upgrade my laptop to?
Appreciate your help, since I am hunting for this precise information, which I do not find on various forums or online references for this model - "HP 15s-DU1034TU"
1. RAM: It has 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) now and supports 32GB (2 x 16GB) or up to 64GB (2 x 32GB). You can upgrade to
(a) 16GB: add same 8GB to slot 2 or the following compatible RAM
(b) 32GB: using the following compatible RAM
(c) 64GB : Using the following compatible RAM
2. STORAGE: You can add M.2 NVMe SSD drive to your machine. The max capacity is huge but doe to physical size you can use 2TB, For example
I know some vendors now can make 4TB on same physical size, for example
Thanks for your response, I will buy the recommended SSD and RAM.
I will write back post I install the same.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community