Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I Want to know Can I Use M.2 Sata 2242mm Ssd 512Gb in Hp Probook 450 G2?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes you can put a 2242 M.2 SATA SSD in the WWAN slot and it will work and can be the primary boot drive. See p. 3 of the manual here:

Manual 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Yes you can put a 2242 M.2 SATA SSD in the WWAN slot and it will work and can be the primary boot drive. See p. 3 of the manual here:

Manual 

HP Recommended

Thanks Man...I also want to know can i use backlit keyboard in hp 450 g2? 

HP Recommended

Yes look at p. 20 item 2 in the Manual. Backlit keyboard is an optional part. If you replace a non-backlit with a backlit it will work. The connection for the backlight cable is present on the motherboard. 

HP Recommended

Thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

Please Help...Someone Say's I can't Use More then M.2 2242mm  120gb. So I Confused. I Will Buy 512gb/1Tb ssd from Online So I Need Proper Solution...  Model Is Hp 450 G2 5th Gen

HP Recommended

Well definitely listen to "Someone"....that sounds pretty authoritative. If all "someone" is doing is reading the Manual that is not proper analysis. It's the SATA bus and a SATA bus has no capacity limit so choose who you want to believe. Good luck. 

HP Recommended

Screenshot_2019-10-15-01-45-44-841_com.daraz.android.png

HP Recommended

So I Buy this produc?  Which B+M key? And i want to know hp 540 g2 wwan which key?  M or B?

HP Recommended

Where did WWAN come into it? Yes I would buy that product for that laptop but I would also understand there is a risk of incompatibility in anything. If it is incompatible its not because its 512 gb and not 120. A 120 gb version of the same device would also be incompatible. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.