Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP X2 10-P019TU (HPIY8H56PA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This unit has only 2GB ram and I'd like to upgrade if possible. But I can't find any reference to it or spec sheet.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi there,

According to the teardown in this website, it looks like the ram and storage aren't replaceable. Only the battery is replaceable. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jon

I work on behalf of HP, anything posted are my own personal input, and not from HP - Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'thanks' if you accept my solution!

You can make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
HP Recommended

Hi , 

I was able to find the related article for you which says this product supports upto 4GB RAM. Hope this helps .

Manual with Details .

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05227773

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

#ExpertDay

HP Recommended

Can the mass storage also be upgraded? I only have the 32 GB one. My concern is WIndows is installed there is can it be upgraded?

HP Recommended

For your case, you can refer to Hp.com there has mentioned the RAM is on board solution means it is non upgradable (https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c05272314)

hope it helps you

I work on behalf of HP, anything posted are my own personal input, and not from HP - Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'thanks' if you accept my solution!

I work in Hp
HP Recommended

Well the eMMC is only supported till 32 GB . 

But you can get a SATA HDD . This product support upto 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.