Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Alright, got the Bluetooth drivers downloaded, and the Bluetooth keyboard I have works perfectly fine with the new Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card I got. I have installed both Wi-Fi antennas, so no issues there. The only thing that refuses to work properly are my Bluetooth headphones, which is named "AUSDOM ANC8". When I tried to make a COM port, the device wasn't listed, and those ports are what allow my headphones to work properly. This was how I made the headphones work with one of my Bluetooth dongles, which performed very badly.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with that issue.

Seems like a specific issue with that device and the Bluetooth 4.0 version the wifi card comes with.

HP Recommended

My headphones currently show a blinking blue light, which might mean that something is wrong? When I connect them to my phone or tablet, there is only a solid blue light. Also, when I check the network connections, for the Bluetooth part, it says that its not connected...

HP Recommended

Just reset my HP laptop, just to see if everything gets sorted out...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.