Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi community. I have chatted with 3 agents about my hardware issue and I would just like to have my device serviced so it can be fixed. The issue is "Machine Check Exception" which is a hardware issue. I have done factory reset twice, after recommendations from 2 agents, and the problem persists. The laptop is 2 months old and the issue started randomly 2 weeks ago. Now the BSOD is every time I use my laptop. Can some one please help me get my laptop fixed by a technician using my warranty?

Thanks,

Stephanie 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Start here and navigate through. You will need your serial number. Do not post that here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/computer

The Forum has no direct link to warranty service you must make a claim through the portal I linked. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.