Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to buy a stylus. The Maintenance and Service Guide mentions Impreza and Sunwoda, but they are no longer available from HP. I was looking at the 3J122AA (HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen), but my computer name was not mentioned under compatible products. Please, guide me to the options.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@A-1414 

Welcome to the HP User Community.

You need not purchase your pen from HP - look for the part number and use it to search for a source.

The pens listed in the service manual are those found compatible for this series.

Hopefully you can purchase a compatible from a merchant in your region.

You are correct - Your computer is not listed as compatible with the MPP 2.0 pen ( example > 3J122AA )

Maintenance and Service Guide

Page 20

Pen:
Impreza
   929863-001
Sunwoda
920241-001

Pen tip:
Cadillac
L04536-001
Impreza
L04536-002

HP Pen Control Application – Available at the Microsoft Store

• Document:  HP Notebook PCs - Configuring the HP Pen Using HP Pen Control Software (Windows 10)
  • HP Pen Control – Microsoft Store - Description:  This application allows customization of stylus buttons for HP stylus models – including HP Pen and HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen.  You can seamlessly switch between stylus button function.  HP Pen, HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen, and the HP Pen Control application are provided for supported computer models.

HP Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

Open

HP ENVY 13-ar0000 x360 Convertible PC 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Dragon-fur - thanks for your advice.

I contacted the local HP sales office and they told me the compatible pen to this laptop model (HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0802no) is 2MY21AA. Posting here in case someone else has the same question.

HP Recommended

@A-1414 

You are welcome.

True, you can use the product number in place of the part number.

HP Impreza Pen

Product Number                                        Part Number(s)

2MY21AA                HP SPS: 929863-001 (Dark Ash Silver) / 929863-002 (Natural Silver)

It is all the same as long as you can find what works.

Example

HP Parts - Product 2MY21AA

DragonFur_0-1660223888083.png

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.