2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

When installing, Windows does not see the SSD but BIOS recognizes it

HP Recommended
HP 15s-fq2000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1609509372124.jpg1609509372130.jpg1609509372133.jpgI install WIN 10 pro from a flash drive, using the commands: "diskpart, list disk "also does not display anything except the installer's flash drive

   

4 REPLIES 4
Level 17
Level 17
47,869 42,116 4,629 12,309
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try the list volume  command while in DiskPart to see if it makes a difference. If there is no disk volume, the SSD may not be recognized as present.

Are you installing the Windows 10 as EFI  (GPT) or MBR installer setup?

RUFUS is a good candidate for making an installer for your notebook. It has multiple language support.

https://rufus.ie/

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is nothing but an installation flash drive. Windows 10 as EFI  (GPT). Neither EFI (GPT) nor MBR helped, the win 1803 image

0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
47,869 42,116 4,629 12,309
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK.

This is most likely to be a problem with the SSD itself.

Your notebook's chipset and BIOS have support for NVMe and SATA3 SSD products. 

I suggest requesting an RMA from the vendor you purchased it from. 

It is refund or replacement time.

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
Level 1
2 2 1 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Почему не отображается ssd для установки windows10 на ноутбуке hp или как установить windows с технологией хранения Intel Rapid (Intel RST) на HP Laptop 15s-...
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation