Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP x2 Detachable 10-p0XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a HP x2 Detachable 10-p0XX and am looking for either compatible pens for this device so I can take notes:

HP Active Pen (Synaptics)

J4R51AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)

SPS: 773175-001

HP Pro Tablet Active Pen (Synaptics)

K8P73AA

SPS: 798051-001

But everytime I search them I cannot seem to find the product. Where can I buy these products so that I can use an active stylus with my device? (Best buy doesnt carry the right one)

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Kailiwhitney Welcome to HP Community!

Did you check the updated compatibility list for the stylus on HP x360? 

Click here, if you haven't and if you have, yet need help finding the place of purchase of this devices, you may want to try the HP PARTS STORE using the SPS numbers or simply google the SPS number and since these SPS (Part numbers) are universal, you can order it via any local online store such as eBay, Amazon, etc..

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Is an HP x2 Detachable 10-p0XX the same as a HP x360? 

Also, it does not appear that HP sells this product anymore, is it safe to assume that the

HP Active Pen (Synaptics)
J4R51AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)
SPS: 773175-001

Has been discontinued? If so will a generic brand of stylus work for my laptop?

Thank You,
Kailiwhitney
HP Recommended

Hi @Kailiwhitney

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Could HP actually send me to a company that makes a stylus for my HP x2 detachable 10-p0XX? 

I have search your parts store, Amazon, EBay, and Walmart, and I have not seen this stylus.

I would like to know what other stylus will work because the two you all have listed on your compatible list must be discontinued and I have already wasted enough money on other stylus.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.