Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15s-fq2000 (2D118AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I had a problem with windows activation after the HP Cloud Recovery. I checked the windows activation, and it showed me this error. I tried all steps. Please help me.Screenshot 2024-05-24 125823.png

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

If your notebook came with Windows from HP, see if this works:

Install the free Showkey plus app from the Microsoft Store.

ShowKeyPlus - Microsoft Apps

When you run the program, it should show an Installed key and an OEM key.

If the installed key is different from the OEM key, change the installed key to the OEM key and see if you can activate Windows that way.

HP Recommended

Screenshot 2024-05-27 130339.png

When i activate it using the OEM Key, Its still the same error.

HP Recommended

and i connected to wifi

HP Recommended

Since this is a peer-to-peer forum and we don't work for or represent HP, I suggest that you contact Microsoft for further assistance.

Get help with Windows activation errors - Microsoft Support

Contact - Microsoft Support

If your notebook is still under warranty, you can contact HP customer service starting at the link below:

Contact HP | HP® Malaysia

HP Recommended

In a few days, my pc was activated. Thank you 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.