04-28-2016 02:29 AM
I have a strange problem.
When i start the Laptop and go into the Bios all the keys are working just fine.
When Windows is started the Z,X,C and ENTER keys are not working anymore.
The following has been done already:
1. Cleaning laptop (incl. the inside, fans etc.....)
2. Keyboard has been replaced.
3. Heatsink has been replaced.
4. Motherboard has been replaced.
5. Reinstall the drivers
6. completely re-install the business image.
But with no result. Do you have any other suggestions?
Arthur de Boom
Field Service Engineer
HPCDS the Netherlands
05-30-2016 03:19 AM
It seems nobody cares about this problem. But after much testing and searching i've found the solution of this problem.
1. check if the WIFI is enabled (if so please disable it with the button in the upper right corner of your keyboard) in some occasions the LED of the button stays white.
2. Check if the problem persist.
3. replace WIFI button and/or module on the motherboard.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot