Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi @Nila2007,

Only the parts listed in the manual is supported and tested by HP.

Third party products are used at own risk.

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Recently I have updated windows 10 KB3140741 and KB3139907.After the updates touch pad show some erratic behaviour.With the help of my laptop designer forum,I reinstall various versions of the synaptics driver.But the problem didn't removed away.Frustratedly I have completely format all drives and reinstall windows.But still I have problem of scrolling.When its scrolls down,if I give a key input It comes to normal state for some time.I felt Its not a hardware issue,since it happens even I disable touchpad.Is there any autorefreshing bugs?Its very annoying.Recently I have changed my laptop charger power code which I get from local shop.How can I remove these two updates? I didn't observe these problem during hardware test in HP.Please help me to overcome thisissue.A loads of thanks in advance.I'm heavily fed up.

HP Recommended
Did the change of power code cause the scrolling issue?
Why that auto scrolling become normal when I press a key?
HP Recommended

Hi @Nila2007,

I do not think the touchpad issue was caused by the power cord. Does the problem happen right after you changed the power cord? 

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

No,right  after the updates.Today I completely clean all drives,I but the updates were there still.ididn't install the synaptics driver again.Any how I didn't observe the auto scroll issue.But some noisy movements of pointer could be obsrved.There is some issue with those updates and hardware sync

HP Recommended

Hi @Nila2007,

There may be some conflicts between the update and the old software. It might be fixed in the future update release.

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Thankyou for all yor support.It was a softare bug  in windows update.

HP Recommended

My end key pa is automatically pressed.I  have disable the end function using keytweak.But in keypad testing if I press END key once then it continuosly pressed.Whatcausethis?How Can I disable this?

HP Recommended

@Nila2007,

Thank you for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I came across your post and wanted to assist you.

This seems to be a hardware issue, I would recommend you contact our HP Phone Support for available service options. Please visit this link http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp and fill in the product details to get the tech support number. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require any further assistance.

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues.
If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon.
Both icons are below this post.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It was problem in END key in keyboard.When I press,it automatically execute the function continuosly.I have installed keyTweak and disable the END key.Now its seems to be ok.Thank you for your support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.