Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 17-an0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i recently change my battery pack for a new one because the first one was dead. and one week of use later i've got that: fuse which was apparently melted, I want to know it's bad luck or an recurrent issue of this lap top because i'm not under the waranty and in that case i want to stop the costs. (80 bucks on Internet, and 1.5 month for delivery ).

129973026_704791473510993_6189188116503600495_n.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

That battery is a year and a half old. Is it a genuine HP battery? Your issue is with the battery, not the laptop. 

HP Recommended

thanks for the answer . 

two picture the original battery

bo.jpg

this one was dead by an intensive use

the  second one one week of use :

bn.jpg

it' seems to be real battery of hp: for the issues widows indicate that the lap top is plug in the sector but no reload.

i do like you can see an uefi hp test with the laptop plug with the adaptator and tha in dicate the previous error.

i do the same test with the adaptator  and it' s ok

but i found that i unplug the adaptator the error of blown fuse of the battery disapear. so any ideas 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.