cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

battery issues

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 17-an0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i recently change my battery pack for a new one because the first one was dead. and one week of use later i've got that: fuse which was apparently melted, I want to know it's bad luck or an recurrent issue of this lap top because i'm not under the waranty and in that case i want to stop the costs. (80 bucks on Internet, and 1.5 month for delivery ).

129973026_704791473510993_6189188116503600495_n.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Level 17
Level 17
43,954 43,740 7,015 12,365
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That battery is a year and a half old. Is it a genuine HP battery? Your issue is with the battery, not the laptop. 

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for the answer . 

two picture the original battery

bo.jpg

this one was dead by an intensive use

the  second one one week of use :

bn.jpg

it' seems to be real battery of hp: for the issues widows indicate that the lap top is plug in the sector but no reload.

i do like you can see an uefi hp test with the laptop plug with the adaptator and tha in dicate the previous error.

i do the same test with the adaptator  and it' s ok

but i found that i unplug the adaptator the error of blown fuse of the battery disapear. so any ideas 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation