Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I notice that the battery age is 1061 days. That is an old battery. 

The terminal voltage and the design voltage are not even close.  That is peculiar.

Even though the diagnostic test has passed, those two items may be the cause of the rapid loss of charge when you are using it.

I would still consider the battery as a strong candidate for the causal issue when troubleshooting your power problem.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

and today i also done this...

Capture2.JPG

HP Recommended

and today i also done this.....

Capture2.JPG

HP Recommended

That doesn't help you very much. It would have been nice if it was in the program.  🙂

Is your notebook still in warranty? 

Check your warranty status Here.

If it is, the battery is covered for one year

agianst manufacturer's defects and replacement.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

my notebook warranty status is expired...

HP Recommended

At least now you know your options from a troubleshooting perspective.

HP Recommended

so you think i should purchase a new battery?

HP Recommended

That is what I would do. Purchase a replacement  battery that is guaranteed to be compatible.

It does not have to be one that HP sells. That will greatly reduce the cost.

HP Recommended

thanks a lot...

HP Recommended

You're welcome!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.