Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Product Name: pavilion 15 au100
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello i bought laptop hp have battery built in 

so now can i play high games like battlefield 4 or fifa17 or it 's bad for battery life ???? 

laptop properts are so high like 4 g nividia 940 mx i5 7th gen 

please i need some help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

if you don't want to charge the battery multiple times, when you are doing heavy gaming always use it plugged it, on the satus of the battery it will say plugged in not charging, so the charge cycle is not getting used and u are gamming with full power

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi 

It sounds like you have got a powerfull laptop Congrats on that

Well you can Definitely Play battlefield 4 or fifa17, that should not be an issue but you may get a little less battery life that wat you get in the normal Scenario  

Hope this helps.

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

HP Recommended

The Simple reason being that you have a powerful laptop that is using all of its power, when you are on battery so it will drain soon 

Hope this helps.

-VJ

HP Recommended

okay but wont i find my battery disabled

like charging just to 80 % or 50 % and it will force me to change it ?!

i just want to know how does unremoveable (built in) battery work ,could you please tell me  ?! 

HP Recommended

if you don't want to charge the battery multiple times, when you are doing heavy gaming always use it plugged it, on the satus of the battery it will say plugged in not charging, so the charge cycle is not getting used and u are gamming with full power

Hope this helps.

-VJ

HP Recommended

Built in battery is the same as normal battery, just for a more stable and compact build it would be built in

Hope this helps.

-VJ

HP Recommended

thank you 

HP Recommended

Glad to help!

Cheers!!! :generic:

Hope this helps.

-VJ

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.