Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

im having the same error when i plug in my insignia Bluetooth adaptor it says "driver is unavailable".

im just upgraded to windows 10, and downloaded and ran the sp75330.exe file but no luck.  And using a HP pavilion desktop 

HP Recommended

Hello,

None of the solutions posted by anyone worked. No matter what Broadcom driver package I installed and tried to manually install for my Insignia bluetooth adapter driver bcm20702a0, nothing worked as the device couldn't start. What worked in the end was downloading the micro size usb to bluetooth dongle driver .cab file from Microsoft Update Catalog (should be the first one in the list). Extract it to a folder using 7-zip or something else, then right-click the inf file and select Install. It seems to install additional things automatically and now if you look at Device Manager you should see working Bluetooth devices, or at least it worked for me on my old machine.

Hope this helps.

Windows 10 latest

HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF

HP Recommended

I purchased the insignia bluetooth adapter, then downloaded the bcm20202a0 driver from the HP website.  I rebooted, but the driver still doesn't show up in the control panel and the bluetooth doesn't work.

HP Recommended

@JES12 wrote:

I purchased the insignia bluetooth adapter, then downloaded the bcm20202a0 driver from the HP website. .

@JES12 

You bought one product ans install driver from a different product. This is not going to work. You need to install driver for insignia bluetooth adapter.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.