Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daerrn
2 1 0 0
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

im having the same error when i plug in my insignia Bluetooth adaptor it says "driver is unavailable".

im just upgraded to windows 10, and downloaded and ran the sp75330.exe file but no luck.  And using a HP pavilion desktop 

0 Kudos
JohnLee3
1 1 0 2
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

None of the solutions posted by anyone worked. No matter what Broadcom driver package I installed and tried to manually install for my Insignia bluetooth adapter driver bcm20702a0, nothing worked as the device couldn't start. What worked in the end was downloading the micro size usb to bluetooth dongle driver .cab file from Microsoft Update Catalog (should be the first one in the list). Extract it to a folder using 7-zip or something else, then right-click the inf file and select Install. It seems to install additional things automatically and now if you look at Device Manager you should see working Bluetooth devices, or at least it worked for me on my old machine.

Hope this helps.

Windows 10 latest

HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF

JES12
1 1 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I purchased the insignia bluetooth adapter, then downloaded the bcm20202a0 driver from the HP website.  I rebooted, but the driver still doesn't show up in the control panel and the bluetooth doesn't work.

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,389 90,266 11,604 24,894
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JES12 wrote:

I purchased the insignia bluetooth adapter, then downloaded the bcm20202a0 driver from the HP website. .

@JES12 

You bought one product ans install driver from a different product. This is not going to work. You need to install driver for insignia bluetooth adapter.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation