Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp 15qbu004tu

I have a HP 15-qBU004TU  model laptop. I would like to upgrade its keyboard. Does this model support backlit keyboard? If yes, which modele is it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Bibin_Benny

Thank you for posting back. 

Please find the below keyboard part numbers according to your computer color and those part number are universal you can shop from Amazon online store. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Bibin_Benny
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that you have Full-size island-style keyboard with a numeric keypad installed on the PC.  To get the answer to this question, you can upgrade keyboard backlight. See the below configuration on keyboard upgrade. 

Click here: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05493257 to know more about the keyboard ( refer to the 4 Chapter 1 Product description )

Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i didin't understand clearly. can you please specify?
can i install a backlit keyboard in my laptop or not?

HP Recommended

@Bibin_Benny

To get the answer to this question, Yes! you can install the backlit keyboard.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

wow..!!
thanks for the fast reply, could you please help me with one  more thing?

where can i get an original  backlit keyboard from hp for my laptop?

where and what should i search? 

HP Recommended

@Bibin_Benny

Please find the below keyboard part numbers according to your computer color and those part number are universal you can shop from Amazon online store. 

Please click “

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.