Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

When I try to post a question about if the part number 747751-001 is interchangeable with 747753-001 i get the error "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action." what can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I was finally able to post my qiestion by leaving the "product name" line empty, IDK maybe typing in 645 G1 was tripping something up, thanks  for your replys

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hello
can you say a little more
Where and when did you get this error?
You manage to write a message here.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I know it is very strange here are photoshp error message.jpg

HP Recommended

apart from the message here, you tried to send a new message.
Sometimes it can be temporary
Someone from the HP team can help you if needed.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

no matter how I word it i keep getting the same message.  Can I not post to the board - notebook- screens or upgrades only this board?

HP Recommended

I was finally able to post my qiestion by leaving the "product name" line empty, IDK maybe typing in 645 G1 was tripping something up, thanks  for your replys

HP Recommended

Nothing has worked for me. Tried Firefox and Chrome, same error.

I can post this mesasge here but can't post to;

HP community > Printers > Printer Ink cartridges & print quality

Help please.

HP Recommended

Make your request in this section (open another thread)
if it works we can perhaps move the message
Curious all the same

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I posted a new thread as you requested, to this forum.

Still can't post to the other forum. I also can't see the "preview" when I click on it. Just a spinning wheel.

No blockers, all scripts enabled.

HP Recommended

Now it works.

I posted to that forum a test message and it worked. Then I posted the real message and it also worked.

I don't know if you did anything or not. Very strange.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.