Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone, i am got dead NO POST HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC 13

Product : L3A02PA#ABG 

Model: 13 -4014TU

Motherboard is dead and i am looking for replacement, HP website even doesnt list this for sale. on ebay and Aliexpress i saw different variants. 

my dead motherbaord: DAOYODMBAFO   REV: F

on ebay : 

1. HP Spectre x360 13-41 16GB i7-6500U 861993-601 Motherboard

2. HP Spectre X360 13-41 Laptop Motherboard 8GB w/ i7-6500U 2.5GHz CPU DAY0DDMBAE0

if someone qualified can list compatible motherboards that can sit in this shell and work with rest of hardware without problem!

Regards

Ron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Ron,

On page 38 of service manual you can see the compatible motherboards under the heading:

For use only on computers with model numbers 13-4000 through 13-4099:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04807803

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered question

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Ron,

On page 38 of service manual you can see the compatible motherboards under the heading:

For use only on computers with model numbers 13-4000 through 13-4099:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04807803

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered question

HP Recommended

Thanks for prompt reply David, appreciate your reference to this material. 

on Page 38 : there are about dozen of them, so any of them will fit and work on my model: 13-4014TU ?

Regards

HP Recommended

The ones under the heading 13-4000 through 13-4099 will fit for sure as your model is part of this series.

Basically, they are two motherboards, one with 4GB of RAM and one with 8GB of RAM. There are many part numbers as each one can come with different OS product key embedded in motherboard and some without OS.

Regards,

David

HP Recommended

Beautiful, you are legend mate!!

Best regards

Ron

HP Recommended

You're welcome Ron.

All the best,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.