Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Generally the new PC HP DB0035NL is faster, except when I import large XML files with a translation tool and in this case the factor compared to the old PC is about 50% higher. For example, the export is definitely faster. For this reason I cannot understand which tool I can use for a reliable performance benchmark, possibly not compared to the average market level but compared to my previous PC.

HP Recommended

Hello, MarcoDez! I also own a laptop (HP 15-db0188au) with Ryzen 5. It's mentioned in AMD's website that Ryzen 5 supports max. 2400 MHz. But, it seems that I have the same 4 GB 2666 MHz Samsung RAM module installed by default and it's running at 2400 MHz just like you.

I want to install another 4Gb of RAM to my laptop but I'm really confused about what frequency (2400/2666) I should buy to make it work in dual channel mode.

I see you already have another RAM module installed in slot 2. Can you please share the details or the slot #2 in SPD page of CPU z with me?

HP Recommended

So what have you finally done?  Have you upgraded the RAM and what type did you use. I have a similar laptop and I am thinking of upgrading at some point in the future so your experience is valuable. 

HP Recommended

Hi I having same issue 2666 running in 2400 mhz...  What I found out is... After update Windows 10 memory speed reduce to 2400 mhz... Before that is running 2667... I don't thing so is hardware limitations, just don't why latest win10 will limit it to 2400

HP Recommended

Well I finally took out the 8gb 2666 sk hynix module the laptop came with, got 2 8gb 2666 kingston hyperx, put them in, worked just fine, running at 2400, but that's the motherboards fault.cpuid.jpgcpuid1.jpg

HP Recommended

2400mhz ???? should be 2666mhz ...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.