cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ch164
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

feeling cheated by HP.. won't ever buy any HP product again... Broken hinge... Still in warranty..

HP Recommended
HP Chromebook
Chrome OS

So I ordered  my HP Chromebook from Flipkart and after using it for few months I observed a crack on the case near the right hinge and the crack was extending further Everytime I opened my laptop. 
Would like to also mention here that I use my laptop very rarely and there was no rough handling..

within few days the other side i.E. left side also developed similar crack near the hinge..

so we contacted the customer service and first they said it's physical damage and won't be covered under warranty..(I would like to make it clear that the laptop didnt fall down even once). later we saw many similar complaints by many people in this forum and we questioned the service team about that and had many discussions with them over few days and got many different baseless reasons from their side and finally they said it wont be covered under warranty.. paid 30000 and received such a product and such a bad service..

feeling really cheated by them and would never purchase any HP product ever and would recommend others to be cautious before purchasing  HP products.. 

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,557 30,464 2,785 6,725
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ch164 

I'm not HP but I'm sorry for the treatment you have received over this issue -- and have contact the Mods and asked that someone from HP contact you to work this issue.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,962 20,949 1,274 1,298
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ch164

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation