Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp 15-be012tu
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HELLO

I HAVE HP 15-BE012TU LAPTOP

I USE WINDOW 7{64 BIT}. BUT WHEN I PLAY VIDEO SONG ITS COLOUR NOT UPTO THE MARK.

ALSO GAME NOT PLAY {PROMPT : GAME .EXE STOP WORKING}

I CALL HP TECHINAL SUPPORT TWICE THEY RECOMMEND ME FOR GRAPHIC DRIVER { FILE EXTENTION SP75508} BUT

I UNABLE TO INSTALL {PROMPT APEAR - THIS  COMPUTER DOENS NT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENT}.

PLEASE HELP ME.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DEEPAK111293, It's great to hear from you again.

I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

As you mentioned the graphics issue is resolved but you are getting .exe stopped working error on your PC.

Try running the program as administrator and check if it helps.

Also, try the steps recommended below.

Navigate to the installation folder of the troubled app.
Locate the .exe file, right-click and open Properties.
Under the Compatibility tab, check the box beside ”Run this program in compatibility mode for”.
Choose the preferred Windows version and click OK to confirm changes.

That should address some of the possible halt caused by the system inability to read the program as intended.

If the issue persists Right-click the Start menu and open Command Prompt (Admin).
In the command line type the following command and press Enter:

sfc/scannow

After the procedure is finished, restart your PC.

If the issue still persists after trying out the steps, some of the core operating files on your PC might have got corrupted.

Please try performing a complete system recovery on your PC and check if it helps.

Refer this article to know more information about performing a system recovery on your PC.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hey there! @DEEPAK111293,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you have graphics quality issues with your laptop.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes to your laptop?

As you mentioned you have graphics quality issues with your laptop.

Try uninstalling the graphics from device manager.

Hold Windows key + Letter R key.
Run dialog box would open type devmgmt.msc
Device manager window will open.
Expand Display adapter and Intel HD Graphics and click uninstall.

And restart your PC.

Download and install Intel HD graphics driver version 20.19.15.4703 using this link.

Also, update the BIOS using this link.

You can also update other drivers on your PC using hp support assistant on your PC.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant.

If the issue still persists uninstall the graphics drivers from device manager and install the drivers using HP recovery manager.

Refer this article to know how to restore drivers using HP recovery manager.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Let me know if this works!

Have a great day ahead!  🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

THANK U MR Robort for response.

My graphic issue is now solved  but .exe has stopping working is  not solve (game.exe , internet explore.exe and some other ) .

And also i am unable install bios  in my laptop.

prompt   1. appear  wdm read pci32 error 

2. MFD : PCI read error in dll

please help me

HP Recommended

@DEEPAK111293, It's great to hear from you again.

I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

As you mentioned the graphics issue is resolved but you are getting .exe stopped working error on your PC.

Try running the program as administrator and check if it helps.

Also, try the steps recommended below.

Navigate to the installation folder of the troubled app.
Locate the .exe file, right-click and open Properties.
Under the Compatibility tab, check the box beside ”Run this program in compatibility mode for”.
Choose the preferred Windows version and click OK to confirm changes.

That should address some of the possible halt caused by the system inability to read the program as intended.

If the issue persists Right-click the Start menu and open Command Prompt (Admin).
In the command line type the following command and press Enter:

sfc/scannow

After the procedure is finished, restart your PC.

If the issue still persists after trying out the steps, some of the core operating files on your PC might have got corrupted.

Please try performing a complete system recovery on your PC and check if it helps.

Refer this article to know more information about performing a system recovery on your PC.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

MR ROBERT 

I appreciate your helping nature. thanks for help me such a nice way.

I scanned my pc through command as you mention earlier.

c:\windows\logs\CBS\CBS.log file is corrupted.

Is any method to solve this. or I go for systembackup?

HP Recommended

@DEEPAK111293, Thanks for your quick response and time.

As you mentioned you are getting CBS.log file is corrupted on your PC.

It looks like some of the core operating files on your PC has got corrupted.

Please perform a complete system recovery on your PC.

Refer this article to know more information about system file backup.

Also, refer this article to know more information about performing a system recovery on your PC.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.