Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Getting hard disk noise and display flickering while connecting charger adapter if i unplug the charger the noise stoped .....give me sollution
@prem0707 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are getting a hard drive noise connecting the power adapter.
Have you tried with a different adapter?
Please perform the below steps and check.
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check, If the issue persists continue next step
Set BIOS default and restart:
Try updating the computer, this will install the latest updates -
Step 1 Windows Updates -
1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.
2) Check for updates.
3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Step 2 Install updates using HP Support Assistant
Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.
Please update the BIOS.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community