Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Your opinion is important !!!

SSD Samsung 250GB 970 EVO Plus $ 88

HP EX900 [2YY44AA # ABB] 78 $

very expensive

Help

Can I install this model ??????
Samsung 860 EVO [MZ-76E250BW] 55 $

I understand that the speed will be lower.

tell me where to install ?? where is the connector for this drive

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

Юрий
HP Recommended

2019-11-03_204746.jpg 

how can i connect it correctly ???

Юрий
HP Recommended

34266.jpgI'm confused ... ssd m2 extra where to put ??? please help upset.IMG_0308.JPGIMG_0309.JPGIMG_0310.JPGIMG_0312.JPG

Юрий
HP Recommended

You have taken a picture everywhere but where the M.2 slot is located. I posted a diagram. Its on the other side of the battery from the hard drive. 

HP Recommended

I saw, I want to install additional ssd 2m where to put it ??

Юрий
HP Recommended

yes I saw, I want to install an additional ssd 2m where to put it ??06E2C7C2-4AEC-4DCE-8828-0F7C86B647AF — копия (2).jpeg

Юрий
HP Recommended

There is only space for one and it is in the upper left corner of the picture. Right where my diagram said it would be. 

HP Recommended

$R7VZUBI.JPG$RFGPP3I.JPG$RH9VFN1.JPG

Юрий
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.