Windows 11 Upgrade Guide
Hallo,my pavilion x360 "does not support hosted network.
Can you pleace inform me what the solution is.
regards Ron Kop
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Don't worry I'll try to help you out.
Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?
Please let me what the message try to connect the network.
Please try few steps mentioned below.
1. Go to control panel.
2. Go to network and the internet.
3. Go to network connections.
4. In related settings, go to "Change adapter options"
5. Right click on "wireless network connection" and go to properties.
6. Click "Configure and then Advance
7. In properties, "802.11n Preamble", selected, select value "mixed mode" And click ok and click done
If the above-mentioned steps do not work try the steps below.
1-go to settings.
2-click wifi and the internet.
3-click manage wifi settings
4-click the network or the hotspot you used to connect to the internet using windows 7 or 8.
5-click forget to remove it from the wifi list.
6-click to scan wifi.
7-select the same hotspot.
The 8-enter hotspot security key
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community