Level 2
16 12 2 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

hp 250 g6 battery is not responding

HP Recommended
hp 250 g6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello i have a hp 250 g6 laptop  and I would like to ask my beloved group if I can use it with a 14.8V battery. currently my 10.95V battery has stopped responding, I cannot start my computer with it. Earlier, I noticed an incident namely: when starting the computer, a message appeared from the BIOS about the exhausted battery, I do not remember what the error code was. this message kept popping up every time i tried to turn on the computer and noticed that the battery was warm to the touch but not hot. now this message does not appear and from now on Windows indicates that the battery is 100% charged and the battery check tool shows OK. please help

2 REPLIES 2
arya122378
Level 5
182 180 11 16
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It is best to use the original battery, otherwise the battery may not be recognized by the computer.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
kasajes
Author
Level 2
16 12 2 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello, thanks for your interest, I didn't mention it before, but I have an original battery and the problem suddenly appeared.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation