Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 445 G8 Notebook PC (2U742AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hola!
I have Baseus 2 in 1 quick charger powerbank ppnld45ue (read like "Powerbank with build in 45w cahrger" ) that have many types of output like one type-c output 20v/2.25A (in powerbank mode - 20v/1.5A ). And while charger in AC mode ( plug in in whall socket) all do fine and laptop start charging, but whlie charger in powerbank mode its didnt charge laptop ( white lite near charger socket lashing few times ). You say me, read what you write youself! in powerbank mode its only do 1.5 A thats not enought! BUT My wife HP pavilion 15eh0010ur laptop charg in both mode 😞 we all have same standart AC Adapter (45w). 

I have been installed all last updates (include BIOS updates T78 Ver. 01.11.00 - 10/14/2022). Tryed to check with differents combination mark in bios (all what include AD or power word in Name). 
Plz help me, mb some custome bios update from HP special for me ^_^ 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Bump

HP Recommended

Bump

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.