Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
dv6 1114el
Microsoft Windows Vista

hello everyone, I recovered this hp that they threw away and I fixed it, I wanted to buy the battery because it was not installed but I don't know how many V and how many Mah was the original. i think i will take it on ebay thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, you can find this informations into your PC's maintenance and service guide, page 48:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01744837

So 3 batteries are compatible with this PC. 
lower autonomy: 509458-001

middle: 509459-001

better autonomy: 509460-001

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended
are those battery models you wrote ok for my hp? just have that code? no need to know the hp model?
HP Recommended

It is OK in effect, I have found it with your model. 

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Hello, the best is using an original HP battery but links I have found are too much expansive for your PC.. 

Your links are normally compatible, however it is appears to have problems with compatible batteries.. So you can try, but if you have a Paypal account I recommend to you pay by PayPal for fast refund if you have a problem. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.