Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop PC 14m-dw1013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

As i have imported this PC from USA to India and i live in India now I have a hinge and display kit problem so i have contacted Indian HP support and they insisted me to visit HP service centre and i have visited the service centre and they have checked my product and said it is a manufacturing defect so the said that the total display panel kit including hinges, back cover with display touch need to be replaced and they even said that on site repair is available and asked me to contact ho support again.
So i have contacted the HP Indian support again and  texted with them for almost 3 days they have asked me to send videos and log tests pics so I did all of it and after that they said they'll send an technician to get it replaced.

But today i have contacted them again and they simply said that the case is rejected and asked me to contact USA support.
So, i have contacted USA support and they are telling me that I need to be having an USA address to get it repaired but I don't have any address in USA and they again asking me to contact Indain support. this is very annoying and pointless.

I don't know what to do.
Can you guys please fix my issue ??? it's just brand new PC and I'm having issues because of manufacturing defect i wish i get help and a replacement. I'm even attaching one drive link where it have log tests pics [External Link Removedand videos for references kindly check and resolve the issue.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Yaganisumanth

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.