Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Can anyone tell me if this will work I have an i5 laptop hp Split X2 hard disk upgrade with SSD 480gb 500w 500r

but it does not seem to work it's accessing the SD card which is 64 GB which is at the top part of the laptop.

photo_2022-12-07_18-59-59.jpg

I have tried removing the bottom part hard drive to install the new SSD installing windows 10 64bit on the SSD still does not work I also tried to install it on a different computer which works when it comes to installing Windows 10.

The SSD still does not load on the laptop hp Split X2 it's telling me it does not have an operating system I believe it's just accessing the top part storage.

This is why I don't recommend HP laptops they don't even allow us to upgrade.

photo_2022-12-07_18-57-23.jpg

Also tried to leave it in there with no OS on it and pressed SOO hard F8 for the boot menu and it's not even allowing me to access it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.