02-13-2011 07:13 AM
My HP Laptop Sound button was stuck on Mute:
Thanks a million guys.....These instructions work perfectly with no trouble, I now have sound again on my HP.
Easy-Peazy...Once you know what to do.....Thanks for the info...Very much appreciated. TazChip
Go to www.hp.com
select the support and drivers tab
select the first option "Download drivers and software (and firmware)"
insert your product no. into the p/n field.
this should redirect you to the select your operating system page.
select the proper OS and this'll take you to the driver download page.
now download the audio drivers and reinstall them.
seems to me that there are no mixer devices installed on the system.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot