Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 14 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to upgrade my ZBook 14 G2 with an m2 ssd 2260. Which on is compatible?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Siegfried3, unfortunately you don't have too much options for 2260 M.2 SSD. Let me explain you, for this size you have 2 options. The first one is the Sandisk X110 which is an M.2 SATA SSD, you can choose it from 128Gb up to 256Gb; the second option is the Sandisk A110, which is an M.2 PCI SSD, basically is the SSD called by HP as "Zturbo Drive".

At a first glance both SSD are quite similar...

Sandisk A110Sandisk A110Sandisk  X110Sandisk X110

So, in general the A110(PCIe) has better performance over the X110 (SATA), is not a huge difference but better is always good.

By the other hand you can use shorter M.2 SSD, but you need to get an adapter to screw in into the 2242 slot.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.