Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-bs0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i am using  HP Laptop 15-bs0xx laptop .

My laptop charges but LED indicator does not glow at all.

But it worked well 2 months ago. then after an update it did not work for a couple of weeks but then it worked again but now it does not work at all. what can I do now to fix this?plz help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @riidwaan

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

The update you are talking about, was it a BIOS update or Windows update?

If the issue occurred after a BIOS update, recovering the BIOS would help. Refer to this document to know how to perform a BIOS recovery. (Keypress combination method is recommended)

Also, power reset the PC

1) Shutdown the computer. 
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected. 
3) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds. 
4) Plug-in the Adapter. 
5) Try to turn on the computer. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

that was not a bios update. it was a general windows cumulative update. what should i do now?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.