Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 17t-an100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 11

i have an OMEN by HP - 17t Laptop

Product Number: 4FJ26AV

Serial Number: [Personal Information Removed]

Date purchased: 03/22/2019

can you tell me which replacement omen battery i should purchase?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

See p. 38 of the Manual here:

Service manual 

According to your Product Number you have the GTX 1070 video so need this battery:

922977-855

https://www.amazon.com/JIAZIJIA-Compatible-17-AN013TX-17-AN014TX-17-AN014NG/dp/B07K6GYNF9/ref=sr_1_2...

This is a compatible 3rd party battery but well reviewed on amazon.com. HP Parts Store does not have them in stock. If you must have a genuine HP battery we can likely find you one on eBay or from a battery supply house. If it were my laptop I would not hesitate to get the battery from amazon.com and I have replaced a few laptop batteries in my time. 

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

See p. 38 of the Manual here:

Service manual 

According to your Product Number you have the GTX 1070 video so need this battery:

922977-855

https://www.amazon.com/JIAZIJIA-Compatible-17-AN013TX-17-AN014TX-17-AN014NG/dp/B07K6GYNF9/ref=sr_1_2...

This is a compatible 3rd party battery but well reviewed on amazon.com. HP Parts Store does not have them in stock. If you must have a genuine HP battery we can likely find you one on eBay or from a battery supply house. If it were my laptop I would not hesitate to get the battery from amazon.com and I have replaced a few laptop batteries in my time. 

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.