02-16-2020 02:14 AM
II’ve got hp envy x360 8th gen i5.
The problem is that I can’t capitalised some keys and special characters like @ until and unless I leave the shift keys first.
I don’t know the problem .
the drivers are working fine
sticky keys are also off
02-18-2020 03:13 PM
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Keyboard and expand the List
- Look for Keyboard driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the Keyboard driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Also ensure you download the latest BIOS. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers
If the issue persists run a Keyboard test to confirm the Hardware Functionality
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the Notebook.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second.
- When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the main menu, click Component Tests and Keyboard
Keep me posted 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee